WordPress Development Blog just announced that the 2.0.1 release of WordPress is now available.
They closed 114 bugs in the 2.0.1 release, Here is a summary:
* You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
* Caching has been fixed under certain PHP enviroments.
* Permalinks have been fixed for weird enviroments as well.
* XML-RPC uploading works.
* Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
* Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
* Imports now use much less memory.
* Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.